Saturday 13 April 2019

Free Online Sketchbook Revival



Free Online Workshops

I’m excited to announce that I will part of a great online event called
Sketchbook Revival.

My online travel sketching demonstration will be live on from  22nd April - 4 May 2019. 

Join me here

You need to register to gain access to not only my online video but the other artists videos as well. Click the link above which will take you to the registration site, where the organiser will explain about the free workshops. Just enter your name and email address.
Last year over 15,000 artists joined! And it is totally FREE. It will feature over 20 diverse artists from around the world, (fine artists, illustrators, intuitive artists, designers, art therapists, art journalers and expressive artists). You can follow along with their demonstrations and fill your sketchbook pages with watercolour, pencil, acrylics, college, ink, charcoal and more.

I am the only artist with a video demonstration on Travel Sketching with Pen & Watercolour Wash.

In my session you will have a list of materials and will follow me as I take you through the process of doing a pen and wash sketch, with various techniques, ideas and lots of tips as I go along. This will be a half hour demonstration and at the end, you will have own finished sketch.

The best part about the workshop is that it’s easy to join. No need to travel anywhere, book any tickets or rearrange your schedule. You can fit the workshop into your regular life and enjoy the sessions from the comfort of your own home, without spending a cent.

So what are you waiting for? Revive your sketchbook practice with fresh inspiration and motivation, new ideas and tips. All you have to do is sign up
here.

Make creativity a priority while we sketch together. You are also able to access all other artists demonatrations.

Join me on my travels to Savusavu, Vanua Levu in Fiji…..and sketch along with me. There will also be a free gift at the end of the video demonstration.

 
www.holidaysketching.com.au

Art Tours, Workshops, Distance Learning Course

No comments:

Post a Comment