Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sketches through Europe

Had a recent trip to Europe when I combined work with pleasure, and did some sketching along the Rhine and Danube Rivers in Europe, predominantly in Germany.

Just sharing these with you. Once I returned home there was so much work to do that all thoughts of more sketching were quickly forgotten.

I spent five days in and around Prague which I loved and took many, many wonderful photos. Definitely want to do a series of building sketches as architecture is one of my loves.

The sketch captions are self explanatory.






Just getting ready to leave for Siem Reap, where I am taking a group to Cambodia for a week, sketching Ankor Wat and many other places. Then on to Hoi An for a week of very different culture and scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment